We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Jennifer brings more than 30 years of experience in oral healthcare to helping you understand orthodontics. She loves introducing patients and parents to our practice, answering their questions, and ensuring they know their smile is in excellent hands. Jennifer takes all records, explains insurance benefits, and sets up financials. She assists in our clinic and is our credential coordinator, too.
Jennifer’s happily married and has two college-age children. She loves cooking and baking and attending jazz concerts. She’s also active in her church and loves cheering the Cleveland sports teams.
Shari has worked in the dental field since 2003; she’s a Certified Orthodontic Assistant who keeps us organized and running smoothly. Shari’s thrilled to be part of a team that creates great smiles and loves watching each person gain confidence. She assists Dr. Sullivan with all orthodontic procedures. She also oversees the clinic, coaches and trains our team, and monitors our sterilization. Additionally, she takes Invisalgn® and Incognito™ records, reviews lab work, and orders supplies.
Shari’s a newlywed and has a new son, Landon, too. She also has two dogs, Chevy and Roxanne. Shari enjoys watching movies, reading, cooking, and cheering on the Cavs.
Clinical Team Member
Ashley ROCKS! She enjoys all aspects of patient care, from putting braces on to removing braces at the end. She likes to explain things to patients so they feel comfortable and understand the whole process. She loves to make patients smile, and is a great team player!
Front Desk Coordinator
Cassie is the first smiling face you see when you enter our practice and the cheerfull voice you hear on the phone. She works to accommadate your busy schedule when you make your appointment. She loves to watch a patient’s self-confidence build as they achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
Cassie has two Poodles, Bo-Peep and Stella. She is a vegetarian who loves food and trying new restaurants. Cassie loves taking walks in the Brecksville Reservation, going to the gym, and staying healthy.
Clinical Team Member
Courtney ROCKS! She enjoys all aspects of patient care, from putting braces on to removing braces at the end. She likes to explain things to patients so they feel comfortable and understand the whole process. She loves to make patients smile, and is a great team player!
Our Newest Rockstar
We’re looking for a Rock Star candidate to join our awesome team!
We are looking for a Financial Specialist to join our administrative team, and are looking for an outgoing, charismatic, organized, and hardworking individual! This is a full-time position that would require you to be present Monday 12-6, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Wednesday 12 – 7, and Friday 8-1. See below for the specifics duties and responsibilities. If you want to work with an awesome team, email your cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com
Basic Job Description:
Has responsibility for completing daily and monthly tasks for the financial department. The Financial Specialist reports to the Finance Manager. Position will require knowledge of all job functions, however tasks and compensation will be assigned based on knowledge and experience level in each area.
Basic Job Functions:
- Daily deposit reconciliation
- Posting payments and charges to patient/insurance ledgers
- Collections for both patient and insurance payments
- Dental insurance billing
- Verification of patient benefits
- Review and processing of patient contracts and other supporting documentation
- Daily/Monthly reporting on various Key Performance Indicators
- Addressing employees’ and patients’ inquiries quickly and accurately via personal interaction, phone, or email
- Resolve patient/insurance account issues
- Processing of incoming/outgoing mail as it pertains to the finance department
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities (in person, over the phone, and written)
- Ability to maintain effective rapport with patients, parents, Doctor, other staff members, and our community
- Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of computers (email, Word, Excel, and our Practice Management Software)
- Solid time management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-Motivated and able to remain on-task without supervision
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Basic understanding of accounting terminology and math
- High school diploma, additional qualifications in a similar role are a plus